Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My experience with Adsense So Far

Hello Every one My name is Connie and I wanted to Share my experience with AdSense so far, I for starters Am a disabled stay at home mother of two children I think I have tried every work from home program or should I say Scam online so far. To the point I started to give up, Then not long ago I stumbled onto a site listing on Youtube.com Called AdSense.

First thought to run through My head was yeah okay sure this is just another scam waiting to happen But I thought heck what more do I have to loose Answer NOTHING. So I read up and did many hours of watching video's and reading story's about Adsense and well I was impressed with what I head so I decided to fallow the step-by-step program from a site called www.workingforgoogle.com

I started My website and then applied to AdSense.com and was approved within 3 hours. Once I got my email to get started I again fallowed the step and was up and running making money in a matter of min. Yeah Just like that you say yep thats it.

Now am I going to sit hear and tell you this will make you rich and this program is super easy lol No I am not.
I have not been a member for more then a few days now and still have not seen any earnings does that mean I have made nothing? again No read my first post Understanding AdSense and you will see how it works. This is a program that you have to work for just like any other job but the plus site is you work from home with your own hours and time.

Now can I say Adsense will make you a bunch of money in the future heck I dont know. But I do know you have to work and work hard I have read many story's of people who almost gave up and all of a sudden there it was they had earned more them there rent within a matter of a month to two.

So I am going to keep faith and give this a go its 100% Free and here is a Step-by-Step site to get you on the road to earning money http://www.Workingforgoogle.com  give it try and let me know what you think of it. And if you need any help feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment